The GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation, is a new European law that will be enforced in May 2018, and apply to any company that collects, manipulates and/or stores European residents’ personal data, regardless of their physical location. It relies on the fundamental right that every citizen has to protect his private life and data.
The forthcoming regulation applies to any organization. Companies of course are the first in line, but associations, administrations, etc. are also required to comply. « Personal data » refers to information belonging to end-users, employees, partners and prospects, whether they are dealt with on computers, mobile devices, servers, emails, logs history, tracking…As digital data are omnipresent in our ultra-connected world, all companies are affected.
This White Paper references research and statements from Gartner, the Ponemon institute, ComScore and the Pradeo Lab. It answers the following questions:
- How does mobility endanger GDPR-compliance?
- What mobile threats can violate data privacy?
- What GDPR principles apply to the mobile world?
- How to ensure the security of the data accessed by a mobile fleet?
- How to ensure the security of the data manipulated by mobile apps?
Download the White Paper "The Path Towards a GDPR-Compliant Mobile Framework"