It’s been two years since the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) was announced. Its enforcement is less than one month away and still, only 40% of companies think they’ll be ready in time. Pradeo leverages its expertise to help organizations ensuring their mobile framework does not endanger their GDPR compliance.
What are the mobile threats endangering GDPR compliance?
- Malicious or leaky applications: Screenlogger, keylogger, data sending trojan, SMS trojan, ransomware...
- Network exploits: Man-In-The-Middle, risky network connection, malicious proxies connection, pharming, sessions hijacking…
- Device manipulation: OS vulnerabilities exploitation, root / jailbreak, hidden root / jailbreak, system files modification, configuration misuse...
Pradeo launched a free online tool that:
1. Audits the level of personal data exposition within their mobile framework.
2. Diagnoses the security measures in place according to the exposition level.
3. Provides a customized guide in accordance to GDPR principles.
This online audit tests organizations mobile practices against GDPR requirements and provides a complete and targeted action plan toward compliance. It's available after answering a 2-minute survey.